Popular Posts

Philippians 4:19


Join me for the 21-Day Challenge

I’m taking YouVersion’s 21-Day Challenge this year. They’re giving away YouVersion T-shirts, stickers, drinkware, and even 7-inch Amazon Fire tablets! I would love it if you would join me. You can find out all about it at http://blog.youversion.com/?p=21709.  #BibleFor21  #GoodNews #Philipscom Have Good And Godly Weekend





Philippians 4:19: But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
Philip Verghese 'Ariel' Founder and CEO at Philipscom

A freelance writer, editor and a blogger from Kerala. Now based at Secunderabad, Telangana, India. Can reach at: pvariel(@)Gmail [.] Com
Tel: 09700882768

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You Very Much For Your Precious Time.PV
താങ്കളുടെ വിലയേറിയ സമയത്തിന് നന്ദി
വീണ്ടും കാണാം പി വി